|Top 10 Reason's to take an Online Photography Class|
|Written by Gary Detonnancourt|
|Saturday, 05 June 2010 00:00|
Top 10 Reasons you should register for this class:
1. Online classes are convenient. Learn from home at your own pace when its convenient for you.
2. You get a coach! Yep, its me. I'll be there whenever you have questions. Plus I'll critique your images so you can improve even faster.
3. You'll have access to more than 8 hours worth of informative slide shows that will teach you all of that technical stuff you need to know.
4. You'll also have access to plenty of what I call technical lessons. In these lessons I take you through using certain functions on your camera and let you practice. These lessons are not about making great images, they are about getting use to using your camera effectively so that when you're on that great trip and faced with a great photo opportunity you won't freeze up. You'll have practiced and you'll know just what to do.
5. You'll also have access to plenty of artistic lessons. In these lessons image quality does matter. This is where you show what you've learned with images that you've created, not just snapshots. These are the images I'll critique. 6. You won't be alone. Learn from other student's photos and questions. Maybe even make some new online shutterbug friends.
7. The price is right! You'll find our prices are very competitive. We're cheaper than taking expensive college classes and our prices beat most other online classes.
8. I care about your success. I want you to make beautiful images you can be proud of and when you show them off, please tell your friends how you learned to be so good.
9. You can download the my lessons and save them in your files or print them out.
10. It will be fun and motivating! How often does your camera just sit in its bag. This gives you a reason to go practice and the lessons will give you ideas about what to photograph.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 05 June 2010 09:50|