Write for MTASS
Write for More Than A SnapShot
- Are you a photographer with a tip to share?
- Do you want a place to display and talk about some of your best photography?
- Are you interested in helping others to improve their digital photography?
- Have you got a review of a camera, lens or other piece of photography gear?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your digital photography tips here at MTASS.
What are we looking for?
- We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to digital photography (including post production)
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about. Image should be sized to 900 pixels on their longest side at 72 DPI.
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 300 words long (about the length of this post)
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photo blog, Flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) be published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely
How to Submit An Article
Email it to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email to email@example.com. When you email your article please send multiple files through dropbox.com. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in-depth tutorial – just email us with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.
After submitting an article, please sign up for a Discus account so you can respond to our readers comments.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.